JOB POST: Research Assistant at Central University of Tamil Nadu: Walk-in-Interview on Sept 19
Intelligent, motivated and eligible candidates are encouraged to appear for a walk-in-interview to work as a Research Assistant in an IUCTE funded Project jointly by the Department of Education and Department of Computer Science, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, 610 005.
A Study of ICT Integration in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education in India
- Any PG with 55% marks with consistently good academic records and adequate computer knowledge. A candidate who has qualified NET/GATE will be preferred.
- Candidate with knowledge in Educational Technology.
Initially, for 05 months, it may be extended subject to availability & release of funds.
The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
1. Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with valid photographic identity card and passport size photograph.
2. Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (10th class onwards). Original and one attested photocopy of the GATE scorecard and/or UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination result.
3. Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
Time and date of walk-in-interview: 10:00 hrs on 19th September 2019 (Thursday) Venue: Department of Education, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
Candidates should email a copy of their detailed application (Format Enclosed) at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as IUCTE – Research Assistant.
Phone Number 09488584015
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.