Applications are invited for Two Research Assistant positions in Centre of Excellence project sanctioned by Department of Higher Education, Govt. of U.P. at the University of Lucknow.
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
“Ecofriendly agriculture by Augmentation of Ladybird Beetles”.
Nature of the post
The position is strictly temporary and co-terminus with the project.
No. of posts
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Zoology with a minimum of 55%.
- Desirable Qualification: Specialization in Entomology and interest in Behavioural Ecology.
Consolidated pay of Rs. 25,000/-(Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand only) per month.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their applications to the PI: Dr. Geetanjali Mishra, Associate Professor, Department of Zoology, University of Lucknow via e-mail to email@example.com.
- The application should reach the undersigned on or before 23 November 2021 by 5 PM.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview on 24 November 2021 at 3 PM (meeting link will be sent on receipt of application)
Dr. Geetanjali Mishra
Department of Zoology
University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007
Click here to view the official notification for the Research Assistant position at University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IACS Kolkata: Apply by Dec 1
- JRF Under State Government Funded Project at University of Lucknow: Walk in Interview on Nov 29