Applications on plain paper are invited from the alumni of the National Museum Institute who have graduated with MA degree in Art Conservation, for the position of Research Assistant (one for each project) on contractual basis for the following two projects:
- Technical Study and Conservation of Painting (including Company Painting) in the collection of National Museum, New Delhi.
- conceptualization, visualization, designing, content creation, revamping & setting up of laboratory at the National Museum, New Delhi
No. of Posts
- Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in Art Conservation with minimum 55% marks.
- Good Knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Good knowledge of computer applications including image editing software.
- Good knowledge of photography of art works.
- Experience in areas relevant to the projects.
Not to exceed 40 years on the last date of issue of this advertisement.
- A consolidated fellowship of Rs.38000/- per month will be paid. It is amply clarified that above engagement will be purely casual/contractual initially for a period of six months, extendable up to 1 years or up to the completion of the projects whichever is earlier (subject to satisfactory performance of the selected candidate).
- The engagement can be terminated on one month’s notice from either side. Under no circumstances will the Research Assistants be considered as the Institute’s employee or may claim for regularization in future as the contractual arrangement is meant for these projects only.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their complete bio- data/resume (name, date of birth, educational qualifications, job experience, contact details and address for correspondence etc.) with scanned copies of qualification, age, experience and other credentials (all as a single.pdf file) to the Registrar only through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), latest by 18/08/2021 at 05.00 PM.
- Application received after the due date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for the interview.
August 18, 2021