Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant at the Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur.
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur, also known as MMMUT, Gorakhpur has been established in year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching and research University after reconstituting the Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College of Gorakhpur which was established in the year 1962.
Title of Project
An Empirical Estimation of Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana on Rural Empowerment
Ph.D./M.Phil. /Post-graduate in relevant discipline (Preferably Economics) with minimum 55%.
Below 35 Years
- NET/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Candidates having prior research experience (Field work Experience) will be given more weightage
- Research degrees and research experience
- Experience of using statistical software SPSS, EVIEWS, STATA and R
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have published papers in reputed journals
Rs. 16,000/- per month as per MGNCRE guidelines, No HRA
Nature of Appointments
Initially for six (06) months, extendable based on the performance and availability of the funds. The position is purely temporary and coterminous with the completion of the project period.
- Along with brief resume/ curriculum vitae and self-attested copies post of the relevant certificate/documents through Registered/Speed Post to Project Director, Dr. Ravi Kumar Gupta, Assistant Professor, Department of Humanities and Management Science, MMMUT Gorakhpur -273010 by 25.10.2021. Subject of Application ‘Application for RA under MGNCRE Project’.
- Candidates are advised to carry originals and one set of photocopies of academic testimonials to the interview.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: The Data, Time & Venue of Interview along with shortlisted candidates called for interview will be displayed on the institute’s website or informed through email. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process. (Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview through email.)
- Agreement Signing: Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Oct 25, 2021
Dr. Ravi Kumar Gupta
Project Director, MGNCRE Funded Project
Assistant Professor, Department of Humanities and
Management Science, MMMUT, Gorakhpur
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Assistant at the Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: