Applications are invited for Research Assistant (5G/6G System Simulations) at IISc Bangalore. Online applications are open on the official website.
IISc is inviting applicants for multiple openings at Research Assistant levels. The main responsibility for these positions is to conduct research, system-level and link-level simulations, and performance analyses for next-generation mobile wireless networks.
The topics of interest include 6G/5G technologies, reconfigurable intelligent surfaces, joint communications and sensing, and sidelink communications.
- B.Tech, M.Tech. or MS, with a solid background in Digital Communications and Signal processing, and/or Machine Learning/Deep Learning techniques.
- Programming in C, C++, or Matlab is essential.
- Additional skills that strengthen the application: Prior experience in running link-level and system-level simulations will be an added advantage. Prior exposure to single and multi-user MIMO techniques, beamforming, receiver algorithms, resource allocation, or sensing and positioning.
- Strong fundamentals in digital and wireless communications
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++, and/or Matlab
- Highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to quickly learn on the fly.
Interested candidates can apply via this page.
The minimum duration is one year, extendable up to 3 years (after a probation of 4 months).
You may also be interested in: