Applications are invited for Report Writing Consultant at iCALL Psychosocial Helpline, TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 October.
About the Project
Currently, iCALL in partnership with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is engaged in an initiative to build capacities of counselors and social workers at One-Stop Crisis Centers and other counselors in different settings working with women survivors across the lifespan.
- Possess a full-time Master’s Degree in Counselling, Clinical Psychology or Social Work (MA/Msc) from a UGC recognized University
- Should have worked with issues of violence against women in the capacity of a counselor/trainer/content developer
- Three years of work experience of direct interventions in the above-mentioned fields
- Speak English and Hindi and at least one regional Indian language fluently
- Possess excellent academic and research writing skills in English
- Be skilled in training counselors or other helping professionals
- Be willing to work in flexible hours
The candidate shall report directly to the Project Officer, and the Project Director at iCALL, and shall be responsible for the following:
- Writing a comprehensive progress documentation report for the project and the activities undertaken in 2020-21
- Speaking to relevant stakeholders in the project to flesh out the report
- Formatting, editing, and submitting a final designed report
Desirous candidates may send their resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st October 2021 with a subject line Application for the post of ‘Report Writing Consultant’, and the advertisement number as mentioned in tables above. Late applications shall not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
30,000 Per month.
iCALL Psychosocial Helpline
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Click here to view the official notification of Report Writing Consultant at iCALL Psychosocial Helpline, TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: