Reliance Jio invites online applications from motivated candidates for various Summer Internship 2019 positions.
About the Internship:
The Reliance Jio Internship Program is aimed at providing a learning opportunity for the young students of India.
Under this program, Graduates and Post Graduates from different fields are given a chance to work on a variety of projects and utilize their theoretical knowledge in practical scenarios.
- Minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship
- Must be studying in a full-time degree/diploma program with a government recognized educational institute.
- Must have written permission from the Institute for the internship.
By participating in the Internship Program, the student will be able to:
- Learn the practical application of theory.
- Experience a Digital organization.
- Learn from the experts of the Industry.
Internship Locations and Dates
- Summer internship for HR students: May 2 – Aug 30.
- Summer internship for Marketing students: May 2 – Aug 30.
- Internship Project For BBA students: May 8 – July 5.
- LTE Network Operations Internship: May 15 – June 28.
- Summer Internship In Network: May 13 – June 24.
Students are given an internship completion certificate on successful completion at the end of the internship.