- Minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship
- Must be studying in a full-time degree/diploma program with a government recognized educational institute.
- Must have written permission from the Institute for the internship
By participating in the Internship Program, the student will be able to:
- Experience a Digital organization
- Learn practical application of theory
- Learn from the experts of the Industry
Internship Locations and Dates
Summer internship for HR students: April 22 – July 22
Summer internship for Marketing students: April 22 – July 22
Internship for PGDBM students in Marketing: April 1 – June 30
Internship for PGDBM students: April 1 – June 28
Internship for BBA students: May 8 – July 5
MBA Marketing Internship: March 25- June 25
MBA HR Internship: March 25 – June 25
Summer Internship 2019 (CLVM): April 1 – June 30
HR Practices at Reliance Jio: April 20 – July 19
Students are given an internship completion certificate on successful completion at the end of the internship.
To apply online, please click here.