Applications are invited for Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022 for UG & PG Students. The last date of application is 14 February.
The Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to enable and propel India’s brightest youth, who are uniquely positioned to sit at the forefront of India’s technologically driven growth, to become the future leaders of tomorrow for the benefit of society.
Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest undergraduate and postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme that will nurture their skills to innovate for social good. The Reliance Foundation Scholars will be poised to lead and be at the forefront of India’s technological growth.
- Nurturing India’s talented youth who have the potential to become future leaders of tomorrow for the benefit of society.
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process.
- We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Up to 60 undergraduates and 40 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
- At the undergraduate level, the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 4 Lakhs.
- At the postgraduate level, the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
- 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
- Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
- Reliance Foundation invites first year undergraduate and first year postgraduate students who are enrolled full-time in an eligible degree programme (in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, or Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering) to apply.
- Students who are selected for the Undergraduate Scholarship can avail other partial scholarships.
- At Postgraduate level, scholars will be required to provide details of any financial benefits from other sources. The Scholarship programme policy will permit stipends from other sources of up to a maximum of Rs 15,000 per month during the scholarship period.
- Be ar resident of India
- Currently enrolled full-time in an eligible degree programme in AI/CS/M&C/EEE
Application & Selection
To start your application, you will need to fill the online Eligibility Questionnaire below. If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through our application portal.
Applications will open through our Application Portal and will close at 11:59 pm IST on Monday the 14th February 2022
- Personal, Academic and Extra-curricular details
- Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
- Two Essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview. Selection of Scholars will be announced in June 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022 for UG & PG Students.
You may also be interested in: