Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows will receive financial support for the cost of tuition and associated fees for each year of the two-year Stanford MBA Program (approximately $150,000 total). Stanford will award up to five Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships annually.
The Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program provides future Indian leaders with the educational foundation to effect positive change in India. Fellows return to India to lead organizations that are at the forefront of growth and development in the rapidly emerging Indian economy.
Stanford Graduate School of Business has a strong emphasis on global management education. Stanford GSB is proud to have enrolled many Indian students over the years; they are a vital part of our student body and provide our community with direct and personal insight into an emerging global economy that also is the world’s largest democracy.
We hope this fellowship encourages talented and motivated Indian men and women who may not otherwise apply to the business school because of financial concerns.
You will be asked to provide:
- Educational history:
- You may also submit the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and/or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), if available. These are optional at the fellowship application stage.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you’ll be required to take one of these exams as part of your application to the Stanford MBA Program. Official transcripts are not considered at this stage.
- Finalists will be required to submit an unofficial copy of your transcripts in the MBA Application and will submit official copies upon admission to the MBA Program.
- Awards and honors (academic, professional, or personal)
- Employment history:
- Letters of recommendation are not considered at this stage. Finalists will be required to submit two Letters of Recommendation in the MBA Application.
- One-page resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- 250-word essay addressing how you plan to make an impact in India.
- Individual financial information.
- 24 April – 7 June 2017: Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program application available online
- 7 June 2017 (5:00pm Pacific Time): Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program application submission deadline
- 30 June 2017 (5:00pm Pacific Time): Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program finalists notified.
For more details, please see this link.