Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Relationship Management Internship Opportunity at Wells Fargo, Bangalore.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and internationally.
Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) business delivers a comprehensive suite of corporate banking, investment banking, lending, servicing, sales and trading solutions to corporate, government, institutional and commercial real estate clients.
Within Corporate and Investment banking, teams in I&P work on supporting clients through dedicated industry and specialty sector coverage teams and across large and mid-market M&A, Corporate Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Leveraged Finance and Equity market transactions.
About the Role
Participates in a formal internship program with a duration of up to 180 days. Internship includes performing various assignments to become familiar with the organization and gain excellent work experience in assigned team(s) that are part of the Corporate and Investment Banking sub-teams that may include one or more sectors and products like DCM, ECM and M&A.
Work would involve assisting the team across various structured and unstructured work streams that may form parts of pitch books, sector research, opportunity analysis, peer analysis, credit analysis, IPOs and other industry-related materials.
There would with significant opportunities to learn, develop and work as an integral member of I&P CIB business. Work assignments are augmented by on the job trainings and self-study assignments.
- Assist the team in various work streams that will form the base or components of pitch books, industry overviews, company profiles, management biographies, brokers’ outlook, share price performance, deal case studies, evolution of industry/peers valuation multiples, possible buyer/seller opportunities
- Assist with comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, company/M&A screening and sector newsletters, various updates and analyses
- Develop basic understanding of a sector’s key performance and valuation indicators
- Develop working knowledge of market database tools e.g. Fact set, Thomson one, Capital IQ, etc.
- Interact with multiple internal stakeholders to achieve the desired goal
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Strong inclination towards building a career in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or Capital Markets
- Good spoken and written English skills to effectively communicate technical concepts
- Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem solving approach
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office Applications – Power Point and Excel
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure high quality of deliverables
- Basic understanding of Financial concepts or Financial Ratio analysis
- Detail oriented, results driven, accountable and ability to work with multiple priorities
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Relationship Management Internship Opportunity at Wells Fargo, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Technology Consulting Internship Opportunity at PwC, Gurgaon: Apply by Nov 9
- Internship Opportunity (Software Development Engineer) at Amazon [Multiple Locations, 6 Months]: Apply Now