The Literary Symposium Desk, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites entries for the Red Brick Case Writing Competition 2020.
Now’s your chance to get behind the scenes of the case pedagogy and leave your mark on it! The Literary Symposium Desk brings to you the perfect way to present your ideas through a hands-on business case to boost your managerial acumen. Rouse your inner academic and leverage your managerial talent to create a challenge and showcase it to the world!
- 1st prize: INR 10,000
- 2nd prize: INR 6,000
- 3rd prize: INR 4,000
- The top 10 teams will receive a Certificate of Excellence.
- The top 20 teams will receive a Certificate of Merit.
- All teams will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- Only college students (undergraduate, postgraduate, or masters) are eligible to participate in the competition, including students pursuing an Executive MBA program.
- Each team can consist of 2-4 members. There is no limit on the number of participants from each college.
- A team can be cross specializations or year of study. Each team must be on the same campus. A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Teams are allowed to have up to 1 faculty advisor. Advisors must not be permanent/ visiting faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. Advisors may be from a different college than the team’s institution.
- Round 1- Abstract Submission: Submit a 300-word case abstract outlining the managerial dilemma, situational context, companies involved, and other relevant details. Format: Word File (Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Borders: None) with Team Details (Team name, name of institute and names of team members & faculty advisor, if any).
- Round 2- Case Submission: Submit the case study. Detailed instructions for the case will be shared with the shortlisted team.
- Round 3- Case Presentation: The finalists will present their case studies to a panel of judges.
To register for the contest, click here.
The last date for round 1 registration is September 24, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.