Dept. of Civil Engineering and Centre for Rural Technology, IIT Guwahati is organizing Recycle 2020: 3rd International Conference on Waste Management during Feb 13-14, 2020.
About the Conference:
Recycle 2020 aims at stimulating the awareness of researchers, scientists, professionals and citizens about the safe practices and latest technologies for managing and treating solid and liquid wastes.
With an emphasize on the core issues of waste management through safe and efficient practices, Recycle 2020 will be providing an excellent platform for exchanging and discussing the ideas, practices, and techniques for waste management.
- Waste Management Policies and its legislation.
- Generation, Collection, storage, and transportation of Solid Waste.
- Biological treatment and energy production.
- Thermal treatment and advanced technologies.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle, remediation concepts & implementation strategies.
- Wastewater treatment and reuse.
- Other issues: Life Cycle and Environment Impact Assessment, Hazardous waste management, Bio-Medical waste management, Climate change.
- The text of the abstract should be limited to 300 – 500 words.
- Text format uses Times New Roman and font size 12 and keywords 4 to 6.
- The papers submitted shouldn’t have plagiarism more than 20%.
- Click here to submit.
- Faculty members and Industrial Personnel: INR 5000.
- Post Doc & Research Scholars: INR 3000.
- M.Tech and B.Tech Students: INR 2000.
Foreign Nationals: USD 100.
Click here to Register.
- Last date for abstract submission: 1st Nov 2019.
- Notification for acceptance: 20th Nov 2019.
- Date of registration: 10th Dec 2019.
- Full paper submission: 31st Dec 2019.
Phone: +913612582431, +913612582440
Email: kajay[at]iitg.ac.in, recycle2k20[at]gmail.com