Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Recruiting Internship 2022 at Cargill, Bangalore.
Cargill, Inc. is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
About the Internship
The Intern will learn, perform and coordinate a variety of tasks to assist candidates during the recruiting process and the hiring phase. In this role, you will support the recruiting team in executing an efficient process, while providing a world-class client and candidate experience.
- Create Positions and requisition in the system working closely with the Hiring Managers.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with the pool of candidates to kick off the recruitment experience.
- Produce consistent communications and timely correspondence to candidates using existing procedures.
- Solicit, collect and organize required candidate documentation to complete recruiting and hiring processes.
- Perform complex data entry into one or more systems and assist in the maintenance of accurate records and reports related to the recruitment process, including equal employment opportunity statistics.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or MBA (Human Resources) from an Institute of repute who have passed out in 2020 or 2021 only need apply.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Internship Period: Jan 1, 2022- April 31, 2022
- Candidates available full time in this period only need apply.
- The Intern should be open to work either in 630am-3.30 pm or 930am- 6.30 pm IST time zone.
- The position will currently operate virtually and will require to work from Bangalore once operations at office resume.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.