Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra is organizing a five-day workshop on Recent Trends in Software Testing during May 20-24, 2019. Apply by May 15.
About the workshop:
The BIT Mesra workshop on Recent Trends in Software Testing will provide a forum for discussion on theoretical and practical aspects of advanced software testing, exchanging research ideas and challenges, exploring possible solutions and future directions.
This is the 12th workshop in the series. The main goal of the workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry.
The workshop is introducing two new events: Innovative Project Ideation and Panel discussion.
- Object-Oriented Software Testing.
- Testing in an Agile Environment.
- Android App testing.
- Regression Testing.
- Model-Based Testing.
- MC/DC Testing.
- Concolic Testing.
- Testing of Web-Based Applications.
- Testing of IOT-Based Applications.
- Testing in Big Data Analytics.
- Application of Program Slicing to Testing and Debugging.
- Test Case Prioritization and Optimization.
- Software Verification and Validation.
- Testing Tools: RFT, TestComplete, JaBUTi, JMeter, Selenium, Jumble etc.
- Employees from Industry and R&D: Rs. 7000 + 18% GST.
- Faculty from Academic institutions: Rs. 2000 + 18% GST.
- Research Scholars and Students: Rs. 1500 + 18% GST.
How to Register?
- Fill the registration form given here.
- Send the registration form to Dr. K. Sridhar Patnaik, Asso. Professor and Convener, RTST-2019, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi-835215. Phone- 09431187489. Email: kspatnaik[at]bitmesra.ac.in.
May 15, 2019.