The objective of ICRISET-2019 is to present the latest research and results of scientists (preferred students, Postgraduate Students, Research Scholars and post-doc scientists) related to Science, Engineering & Technologies.
The conference will feature traditional paper presentations as well as keynote speeches by prominent speakers who will focus on related state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of the conference.
The Conference will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in Emerging Technological Innovations in Science, Engineering, Technology and Management.
The conference aims to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet & share the cutting-edge developments in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Basic Science and Business Management
- Electric and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Automation, Mechanical and Design Engineering
- Natural Science and Environment
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
For subtopics, click here.
|Conference/ Special Session(Technical Program) with UGC Journal Publication||INR 3000|
|Industrial Participant||INR 3500|
|Foreign Delegatestd||USD 200|
|Foreign Student||USD 150|
For more registration fee details, click here.
Paper Submission Deadline: 20th June 2019
Registration Deadline: 25th June 2019
Conference Date: 18th – 19th July 2019
- Papers are invited from research scholars, Faculty of colleges, PG students, and Industries.
- The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 10 font size and single column according to the doc paper submission template (in .doc or .docx format) with less plagiarism.
- Submit through email@example.com with the Name, Date and Phone Numbers. Maximum allowed pages while submitting a camera-ready paper is 6, extra pages will be charged with USD 20/INR 200 for per page.
- A paper should be in the format strictly specified on the conference website. Only the selected papers will get the intimation that will be accepted for publication. Kindly do not submit the paper multiple times; it may lead to cancellation of an article/paper.
- Participation in the Conference (Technical Program) of up-to two Author / Co-Authors. Extra Author participation in the conference (Technical Program) will be charged USD 100/INR 1000 per author.
- A certificate will be given for maximum two Authors / Co-Authors. Extra Certificate will be charged with USD 50/INR 500 per Certificate
- Prospective authors are encouraged to submit Article/Review/Research Paper (including all text, figures, and references) through the email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum up to five authors / co-authors per paper are allowed.