Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the R&D Internship at HP, Bangalore.
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors in CS, Electronics, IT
- Must have worked on multiple projects with demonstration of strong programming capability in relevant areas
- Should have design thinking for problem solving, development and ideation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, Self-Starter and a great team player
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, strategies and negotiate options
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of software applications design tools and programming languages relevant to market standards
- Understanding of design for Machine learning models / Software application/Hardware/Embedded on multiple platforms
- Experience in Coding, Testing, debugging procedures
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- AICTE Virtual Cyber Security Internship Program at Bangalore [11 Weeks; 300 Vacancies]: Apply by Jan 31
- Software Engineering Summer Internship 2022 at Discovery [Bangalore/Pune, 12 Weeks]: Apply Now