Applications are invited for the position of R&D Engineer (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at the National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal centre under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
R&D Engineer (Project)
Development of Statistical methods for Alzheimer’s disease research.
- B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science).
- Minimum of 60% from matriculation onwards.
- Prior hands-on experience with Image processing is welcome.
- Expertise in Matlab coding.
- Strong academic record and clear evidence of research focus as demonstrated by a published paper.
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills.
- Experience with writing scientific manuscripts is mandatory.
- Ability to independently lead research projects.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Candidates should apply with a Curriculum vitae including the following:
- Employment History.
- Research Experience – title, objective and brief description of the project.
- Include your published/accepted research publications. Please specify the publication details, your contribution as an author to multi-authored publications, plus the standing of the journal.
- Statement of purpose (minimum 250 words) indicating your research interests and experience
- Recommendation letter from employer.
The last date of receipt of the application form will be by 5.00 P.M. on 07th June 2021. Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (documents required in pdf format only) (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org).
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: