Department of Computer Science is planned to conduct an International conference on Data Science and Analytics – ICDSA17 during 23rd September 2017.
The Conference aims to provide an energetic environment by bringing together researcher, academicians, and scientists from computer application and related engineering field for presenting their innovative original work.
- Big Data Security & Toolkits
- Big Data Economics
- Big Data for Business Model Modernization
- Big Data in Business Performance Management
- Big Data in Government Sectors
- Business Strategies and usage of Big Data
- BDA and Business Research
- Application of BDA Tools and its Impact on Business
- Trends in Big Data
- Any Topic related to Computer Science.
Guidelines for paper submission
- IEEE format not exceeding 5 to 8 pages of original work
- Paper should be sent to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- For each paper to be presented in the conference and published in the proceeding, at least one author of the accepted paper has to register for participation.
- Submission can also be done via easy chair portal here.
|Last date for Receiving Full Paper||06th August 2017|
|Acceptance of notification||21st Aug. 2017|
|Camera Ready Paper submission & Registration|| |
05th Sep. 2017
|Last date for registration|
|Conference||23rd Sep. 2017|
|PG Students / UG Students||$50||Rs.350/-|
|Research Scholars / Academicians / R & D Institutions||$75||Rs.600/-|
|Delegates from Industries||$100||Rs.1000/-|
|For ISBN Proceeding (with full paper)|
(only registered for presentation)