Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for the posts of Junior Residents (Non Academic).
The vacancy positions are as follows:
- Unreserved: 41
- OBC: 27
- SC: 20
- ST: 12
Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. 9 seats are reserved for PwD (Ortho) candidates. Thos is subject to change without any notice.
Pre-revised pay band (PB-3) Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400 and revised pay in pay matrix (Level 10) under CCS revised pay rules 2016 and Para 8 M/O Finance Notification dated July 25, 2016. Other allowances admissible as per rules.
- MBBS from a recognized university.
- Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC). Provisional Registration Certificate and receipt will not be considered.
- Only those candidates who have completed internship by May 31, 2017 may apply.
- The candidates who have completed internship before May 31, 2015 need not apply as they will not be eligible.
- Those who have already done/doing Jr. residency in Government organization for more than 6 months are not eligible.
- Not exceeding 30 years for Unreserved (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC) as on May 31, 2017.
- Age relaxation by 10 years for persons with disability (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC).
Terms and Conditions
- Prescribed application form duly filled and signed (Annexure-1) should be accompanied with self-attested copies of Final Marksheets of MBBS exam, DMC Registration Certificate, Internship completion certificate, category certificate, 10th class passing certificate and copy of aadhaar card along with non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for UR and OBC candidates payable to PAO, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi- 110001 at New Delhi should reach to the Medical Superintendent, (Central dIary and Dispatch section, near gate no.1) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi latest by June 22, 2017 by 4 PM. The hospital will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
- The selection will be based on written examination.
- The schedule of written exam will be written on the admit card/displayed on the hospital website.
- The admit card will be uploaded here.
- The list of rejected candidates after screening will be displayed on the notice board of the Academic section latest by July 7. All representation regarding rejection should be received latest by July 14 till 4 PM.
- Status of Hepatitis B vaccination of applicants should be submitted as on undertaking.
All future information and updates will be displayed on the notice board of the Academic Section or the hospital website. Candidates are advised to check it periodically.