Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the following posts in the Rajya Sabha Secretariat as per tentative vacancy position given below:
The number of vacancies for various posts as given above is tentative and is likely to vary. In case of a change in number of vacancies, the same would be notified on the website of Rajya Sabha before conduct of the Skill Test/Written Examination.
The Secretariat strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
- Facility for submission of Online application is available from 25th July, 2017 to 18th August, 2017. The Fee Payment for already registered application can, however, be made by the candidate up to 20th August, 2017.
- Candidate should visit the website of Rajya Sabha i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in and click on the hyperlink “Apply Online”. It redirects the candidate to the online registration page. To register for the first time, choose the tab “REGISTER”.
- Candidate is required to submit separate application for post(s) in different “Post Group”. However, single Application Form is to be submitted for applying to one or more posts included in the same “Post Group”. If a candidate intends to apply for post(s) in more than one “Post Group”, he/she has to “REGISTER” separately for each “Post Group”. For applying to posts in different “Post Groups”, candidates will be required to provide different e-mail addresses.
- An application fee of Rs. 300/- per post applied for plus Bank charges, as applicable, is to be paid with the application.
- Candidate can pay application fee through online mode only i.e. Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Registration of candidate who is not exempted from payment of fee candidate shall be complete only after successful payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to submit only one application for applying to one or more posts included in the same “Post Group” but have to pay fee @ Rs. 300/- for each post applied for in the Post Group plus bank charges, as applicable, in the prescribed manner.
- Candidates who wish to apply for posts belongings to more than one Post Group should apply separately for each Post Group. The application forms of the candidates submitting multiple applications for the same Post Group may be rejected.