The Department of Planning, Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Government of Rajasthan invites applications for the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program 2019-20.
YVPs have to ensure outreach of benefit of flagship government schemes to the beneficiaries residing in every nook and corner of the state.
- Newly passed Post Graduates or students in Final Year/semester of Post Graduate course or students of Doctoral course in the field of Development Studies/International Development/Political Science/Economics/Statistics/Sociology/Public Policy/Finance/Management/Engineering/Law/Agriculture and of any stream or Graduate student in the field of Engineering/Agriculture/Medical/Law from a recognised University.
- Young Professionals/Scholars.
- Excellent communication/ presentation / intra-personal skills.
- Well versed Information Technology skills (MS Office including MS Word, Power Point, Excel and other similar programs on alternative platforms).
- Age between 18-35 years (on 01.07.2019).
The Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Preraks would be taken on board for a maximum period of 2 years. They will be selected for an initial period of 1 year and the extension upto maximum period of 2 years would be based on their performance which would be assessed periodically.
In case of unsatisfactory performance, their tenure can be terminated at any point of time, without any advance notice.
The selected RYVPs will be given a lump-sum stipend of Rs. 25,000 per month.
RYVPs shall be paid a lump-sum amount of Rs. 2,500 per month as communication allowance for use of their own laptop and mobile along with internet.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The guidelines to apply are given here.
The last date to apply online applications is April 30, 2019 (upto 11:59 PM). [Extended]
Ph: 0141-2222740, 0141-2850201
Click here for the official website and here for the notification.