Rajalakshmi Engineering College’s National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Sciences (RAMS-2017) aims to bring researchers, academicians, practicing engineers and industrialists to a common platform which provides an opportunity for researchers to exchange ideas in recent advances on various aspects of theory, analysis, and experimentation in various fields of Mechanical Engineering.
Call for Papers:
Research scholars, academicians, student, practicing engineers are invited to submit research paper on the following topics. (All papers must be submitted in IEEE format):
- Advances in manufacturing process
- Design of experiments
- Material processing
- Industry 4.0
- Additive manufacturing
- Optimisation techniques
- Manufacturing Automation
- Modelling and Simulation
- Micro and Nano manufacturing
- Engineering design
- Alternate fuels
- Renewable Energy technologies
- Thermal Design
- Composite materials
- Last Date for Submission of full manuscript: April 10.
- Intimation of Acceptance: April 15.
- Last Date for Registration: April 21.
- Conference dates: April 28-29.
- Students: Rs.500.
- Research Scholar: Rs.750.
- Faculty Members: Rs.750.
- Industrial Participants: Rs.1000.
The registration form for the conference is available here.
For more information about the conference, view the brochure here.