The 15th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) will be held at Johns Hopkins University, in Montgomery County Campus, Rockville, MD.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Economics, Management and Business Studies, History of Economics
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
Types of Contributions
1. ORAL PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers.
2. POSTER PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for researchers to display the results and conclusions of their papers in the form a visual poster presentation. All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference.
3. VIRTUAL PRESENTATION (Not-attending authors)
RAIS allows the authors of accepted papers the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. There are three virtual presentation options: Recorded Video Presentation, PowerPoint Presentation with voice-over, or Live Via Skype.
4. PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
For authors who are unable to attend the conference but want the paper to be published in the publication, can choose the “Paper only” option when they submit or register.
How to Submit
To submit, click here.
- Early Bird Registration fee – $309 (Until August 26, 2019)
- Normal Registration fee – $349 (August 27 – October 8, 2019)
- Late Registration fee – $409 (October 9 – October 25, 2019)
- Attending only (without paper) – $159 (Until October 15, 2019)
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until October 15, 2019)
- Student – $249 (Until October 15, 2019)
- Paper only (without attending) – $79 (Until October 15, 2019)
- Abstract submission deadline: September 25, 2019
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Full paper deadline: October 08, 2019
- Registration deadlines for authors: October 15, 2019
- Conference Days: November 6-7, 2019
For further information, click here.
About the Author