RailTel Corporation of India Limited, a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for the following Technical Posts (on contract basis) for implementation of USOF/ National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) project covering the six North East States of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Nagaland as under:
Tenure of Contract:
The period of contract shall be for two years, which may further be extended based on mutual consent and requirement. However, the contract may be terminated at any point of time depending on performance of the contract employee (to be reviewed every year) and/ or under administrative exigencies.
- Opening Date / Time for On-line Registration of Application: 07/09/2017 at 12.00 noon
- Last Date / Time for of Completion of Online Registration: 27/09/2017 at 12.00 noon
How to Apply:
- Only online registration shall be considered. Application through any other mode shall not be entertained. Applicants shall have to pay the application-processing fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PwD). The fee will be collected through payment gateway only during online registration process. Any processing charges towards the same plus GST etc., if any, will have to be borne by the applicant. Application fee once paid will not be returned under any circumstances.
- RailTel will not be responsible in case of broken transaction during online payment process. It is the responsibility of applicant to ensure that payment has been made successfully. Fee through any other mode of payment, like demand draft, pay order, cheque, postal orders or challan will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register on-line much before the last date and time. They should not wait till the last date/time of on-line registration to avoid any possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to RailTel’s website on account of heavy load on internet/ website jam/disconnection/other network problems.
- RailTel does not assume any responsibility for candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of RailTel.
- The applicants are required to have valid e-mail identification & mobile number. They are advised to read the Instructions for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.