JOB POST: RA, SRF & Project Scientist at IIT Delhi: Apply by Dec 17
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment for the following project details. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Research Associate (3)
- Senior Research Fellow (3)
- Principal Project Scientist (1)
Wearable soft robotics for Upper Limb Muscle Power Augmentation with BMI interface – A proof of concept study funded by DRDO, Ministry of Defence.
- For RA: PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering/Civil/Aerospace/Applied Mechanics OR MVSc/M.Pharm/ME/MTech in Mechanical/Biomedical/Civil/Aerospace/Applied Mechanics having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience in Biomechanics related field.
- For SRF: 1st class M.Tech in Mechanical/Civil/Aerospace/Applied Mechanics/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation with background in computational mechanics/ biomechanics and keen interest in biomechanical problem with minimum 2 years of research/design.
- For Project Scientist: PhD in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, quantitative neuroscience, computer science, computer engineering or related fields OR MTech/ME/MSc (Engg) in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Biomedical or related field with experience in EEG signal analysis.
- RA: Rs. 47,000/- to 49,000/- pm
- SRF: Rs. 35,000/- pm plus HRA
- Principal Scientist: Rs. 56,000 to Rs. 60,000/- pm plus HRA
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to email their application packet with a Subject line “Application for RA or SRF position in Biomechanics Or Control Or Brain-Machine Interface Or Smart Materials or Actuator to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualifications and requirements of the project post alongwith the interview details.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- The last date to apply is December 17, 2019.
Phone Number: 01126591220
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.