A Walk-in-interview will be conducted at the Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu) on 13.12.2019 at 9.30 AM. Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview for working in the various Projects / Departments on a purely temporary/time-bound basis.
- RA (1)
- SRF (4)
- PA (2)
- Designing 3-D printed foods for personalized nutrition.
- Development of non-dairy synbiotic food to ensure food safety and combat hidden hunger deficiency.
- Active Intelligent Packaging system with antimicrobial agents for fruits and vegetables.
- Shelf-life enhancement in millets.
- Technical Assistance to Director.
- To develop packaging material using a ground nutshell.
- Enhance the shelf life of selected green leafy vegetables.
- For RA: Ph.D. in Food Process Engineering/ Food and Agrl. Process Engineering/ Food Science and Technology/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Chemical Engineering OR Master’s degree in any of the above disciplines with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average.
- For SRF: M.Tech/ M.Sc. degree ( 4 yrs of UG + 2 yrs of PG) in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology / Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Nanotechnology/ / Food science and Nutrition/Packaging Technology/Chemical Engineering/Electronic engineering/Biotechnology.
- For PA: B. Tech/ M.Sc in Food Process Engineering/Agricultural Engineering/Food Technology/Food science and nutrition/Biotechnology.
Tenure will be initially for six months or till the completion of the Project Period whichever is earlier and renewable every six months based on satisfactory performance.
- For RA: Rs. 40,000/- Consolidated in addition HRA (as applicable)
- For SRF: Rs. 25,000/- Consolidated in addition HRA (as applicable)
- For PA: Rs. 12,000/- Consolidated also HRA (as applicable)
- The selection will be based on a short duration written examination followed by an interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are advised to be present on 13.12.2019 with original certificates, including OBC/SC/ST/PH certificates, grade card/mark sheets/ publications.
- Candidates are also requested to bring two numbers of color passport size photographs and CV, as well as a set of photo copies of all relevant documents along with application form prescribed by IIFPT at the time of walk-in-interview.
Phone Number: 04362228155
Email ID: email@example.com