The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate and Project Assistant/ Associate for various consulting projects.
The post details are given below.
1. Research Associate (01)
Research project related to Economics, Governance, and econometrics.
Assisting a professor in his research project.
The candidate should possess at least a master’s degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce/ Management. Candidate with good writing skills will be preferred.
Six Months on Contract (extendable up to 12 months).
How to Apply?
Candidates need to send their CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to Prof. Chandan Sharma. In the body of your email, please indicate the following information in sequence:
- Your Application for RA.
- The name of your Master’s program.
- Your relative performance in your Master’s Degree program.
- A list of economics-related courses you have completed.
- Any internship or full-time work experience related to economics that you may have.
The last date of receiving application is June 15, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for a personal interview to be held on the IIML Noida campus.
2. Project Assistant/ Associate (01)
There are varying estimates of public procurement in India (e.g. 15% of GDP to 30% of GDP). The multitude of procurement agencies and lesser use of eProcurement make the task of calculating the volume of public procurement extremely challenging. This project aims to calculate the “minimum” (or floor) level of public procurement in India based on data available on e-GP systems.
- B.E./ B. Tech/ Post Graduation with relevant experience and some management research exposure.
- Familiarity with the usage of internet and website related tools.
- Though prior experience is not a pre-requisite, willingness to learn these tools is essential.
- Good Knowledge of Web scrapping/ Python will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of public procurement will be an added advantage.
Rs.15,000/- to Rs 25,000 per month, depending on educational qualification, management research exposure and professional experience. No other allowances or benefits are admissible.
Initially 4 months (extendable further). The appointment will begin in June 2020. Appointment associated with the above consulting project shall be purely on contractual basis.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 29, 2020. The Interviews will be conducted on 1st June 2020 on Google Meet. Only shortlisted candidates will be sent a meet link to take part in the interview process.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: JRF (Under SERB & DBT Funded Project) at NIMHANS, Bangalore [3 Vacancies]: Apply by May 27.