A Walk-In-Interview will be conducted for the vacant positions of Research Associate and Project Associate on a purely contractual temporary position basis under Project funded by the Department of Climate Change, Government of Gujarat.
The Central University of Gujarat in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Central Universities Act, 2009 by the Government of India. The university includes 16 schools, 14 academic departments, and 2 other special centers.
Adoption determinants and socio-economic implications of residential solar photovoltaic technologies in Gujarat.
- Research Associate (02)
- Project Assistant (01)
For Research Associate
- The candidate should possess an M.Phil/ Ph.D. Degree.
- He/ she should have Field-based research experience.
For Project Assistant
- The candidate should have a Graduate Degree.
- Should have knowledge of computer (Excel, Word & Internet, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Research Associate: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Candidates having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/ specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may appear for Walk-In-Interview on 22nd June 2020 (1.30 PM onwards).
- Candidates appearing for the Interview must bring all original certificates, testimonials, biodata, publications, etc (with xerox copy) along with an application.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the Interview.
- Application along with a brief resume should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The walk-in-interview will be held on June 22, 2020, from 1:30 PM onwards at VLRC, Central University of Gujarat, Sector 29 Gandhinagar.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JRF & SRF at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University [4 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview on June 22.