Applications are invited under the sponsored project for the posts of JRF, SRF, and RA with a specialization in Mining Engineering.
- Development of Virtual Reality Mine Simulator (VRMS) for improving Safety and Productivity in Indian Coal Mines (an Indo-Australian Joint Project).
- Investigations into The Planning And Design Aspects Governing The Selective Coal Cutting Technology Using Surface Miner For Various Rock Conditions For Clean Coal Production.
- Numerical Modeling and Analysis of cutting drum of a surface miner using FEA software, design and fabrication of test rig, cutting drum, picks, mine visit, data collection, experimentation, report preparation, presentation and overall coordination of the project.
- Mine visits, data collection on various mining methods, operations and equipment, simulation and modeling, image processing, virtual reality model development of one surface and one underground mine, analysis, report preparation, presentation and overall coordination of the project.
- For RA/ SRF: Ph.D. in Mining Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
- For JRF: B.E. / B.Tech from IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs/IIITs and other centrally funded institutions with first class or B.E. / B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech with first class in Mechanical Engineering (Design/CAD/CAM/Production/Piping/manufacturing/Aeronautical etc.) / Mining Machinery Engineering with Design, Modeling and Analysis using FEA software.
How to Apply?
- Candidates interested for the post of JRF may be sent the application via email only giving Biodata indicating the project number, name of the project, post (JRF/PA) and enclosing copies of the relevant supporting documents regarding age, qualification, experience, etc. by 22.11.2019 to Prof .L.A. Kumaraswamidhas Co-Principal Investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates interested for the post of SRF Advance application may be sent through email only giving Bio-data indicating the project number, name of the project, post (RA) & (SRF) and enclosing copies of the relevant supporting documents regarding age, qualification, experience etc. by 12.11.2019(5.00 pm) to Principal Investigator at email@example.com.
Phone Number: 9471187333
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org