The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for the posts of Research Associate-I and Junior Research Fellow under ISRO and SERB Funded Projects at the institute.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
The post details are given below.
1. Research Associate-I (01)
The Institute invites applications for the post of Research Associate.
Development of solid-state hybrid hydrogen storage using palladium and magnesium nanoclusters funded by ISRO.
The candidate should have a Ph.D. Degree and Experience in nanoscale physics.
Rs. 47,000 + HRA
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to email the completed application along with C.V. at email@example.com.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email on details of the interview date, time, and venue.
- A printed copy of this application form, signed by the applicant, recent passport size photograph, photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected at the time of interview.
- Applicants must bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of the interview for the purpose of verification.
- The last date to apply is June 14, 2020.
2. Junior Research Fellow (01)
The Institute invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
Design & Synthesis of p-Extended & Ring Expanded Bis-Macrocycles and Investigating their Photophysical Properties for Optoelectronic Applications funded by SERB.
Master’s degree in Chemistry or related branches such as Inorganic, Organic, Materials Science, OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Applied Chemistry, with a minimum of 60% marks, selected through a process prescribed in any one of the following: Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-UGC NET including lectureship and GATE. Or The selection process through National level examinations conducted by MHRD and its Agencies and institutions such as UGC / IIT / IISc / IISERs / IITs etc.
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge and experience in Organic Synthesis of Macrocycles, conjugated systems, and experience in characterization of such molecules
Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated)
Initially 1 Year and extendable to 1 more year on performance
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to apply by e-mail with the subject line SERB-JRF-<your last name> to firstname.lastname@example.org the following details as a single PDF file:
- A complete CV containing contact details, all the academic details, and name and contact numbers of two referees.
- Copies of certificates and scorecards showing the eligibility.
The last date to apply is June 22, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Positions at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, UP [5 Vacancies]: Online Interview on June 11.