IISER Mohali invites Application for the position of RA and Intern Position (Temporary) under IMPRINT project for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 31 January 2021.
- Essential Qualification: PhD in Physics, Engineering Physics, Instrumentation, Applied Physics, Mechanical Eng. , Electrical and Communication Engineering.. Prior work experience/hands-on training in PVDF, ZnO, BaTiO3, MgO, thin-film, spin coating, sputtering system, annealing
- Age: No age limit.
Initially for 2 months and extendable as per fund availability and performance
INR Rs. 36, 000 to 40,000.00 p.m for intern 5k .
How to apply?
E-mail the following information at sk2biswas[at]iisermohali.ac.in
- Complete CV with list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address
- Brief write up of your research experience (not more than 1 page)
- Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters
- Expected short listing and online interview will be held on 31/01/2021. Interview- Time will be communicated with shortlisted candidates.
- Selection will be based on Personnel Interview by panel members. Final decision will be taken as per IISER Mohali norms and input of panel members.
Candidates are requested to join interview/ test with their CV and proof of qualifications. If you are willing to attend the interview. E-mail: Dr. S K Biswas (PI) sk2biswas[at]gmail.com.