Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for one (1) temporary position of Research Associate/ Extended SRF in the NASI-Senior Scientist Platinum Jubilee Fellowship of Prof. Dipankar Home, Department of Physics (CAPSS). The project is tenable up to 31.12.2021.
Bose Institute (Basu Bigyan Mandir) is a public research institute of India and also one of its oldest. The Institute was established in 1917 by Acharya Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose, the founder of modern scientific research in India. Bose was its Director for the first twenty years till his demise. Debendra Mohan Bose, who succeeded Nobel Laureate Sir CV Raman as the Palit Professor of Physics at Rajabazar Science College campus of the University of Calcutta, was the Director of Bose Institute for the next thirty years.
- Ph.D. in Physics or Mathematics for RA position and candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis are eligible for SRF (Extended) position.
- Research experience conducted on Quantum Information/ Quantum Foundation.
- Below 35 years for RA/ Below 33 years for Extended SRF (relaxable in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ WOMEN candidates only, as per rule).
You might also be interested in JRF (Under SERB Funded Project) at NIT Hamirpur: Apply by Jan 18.
- Rs.36,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA for RA
- Rs. 28,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA for Extended SRF
How to Apply?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply on plain paper quoting Advertisement No. (ADVT. No. S/CAPSS/04/2020-21) and position on the sealed envelope as well as application with complete Bio-data giving details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards and stating the area of research experience with attested copies of Certificates, Mark-sheets. reprints of publications and a copy of the thesis addressed to the Registrar (Officiating), Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kolkata 700054 on or before January 18, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.