The Indian Institute of Science, Education, and Research (IISER), Pune invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record for the position of Research Associate purely on a temporary and contractual basis.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER Pune) is an autonomous public research university established in 2006. It is one of the seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research and was one of the first IISERs to be established along with IISER Kolkata. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra.
Research Associate (01)
“Innovative Nucleoside Probes as Multifunctional Toolbox to Study RNA Structure, Dynamics and Function” funded by Wellcome Trust India Allianze under Department of Biotechnology.
- Ph.D. degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry with First class in Masters in Science or equivalent degree.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply
- (Thesis should be related to Bioorganic / Medical Chemistry or Chemical Biology).
- Candidate should have a Ph. D. degree in Bioorganic or medicinal or chemical biology, good practical experience in synthetic organic chemistry, biophysics and should have very good hands-on experience in cell culture and imaging.
- Also, candidates with experience in nucleic acid chemistry, cloning, microbiology, and molecular biology will be strongly preferred.
Up to August 31, 2021, which may be extended subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month. Candidates who have submitted their thesis but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates should send the application by email by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before December 11, 2020. Please mention “Advt. 48/2020” and “Research Associate” in the subject line of the email. Kindly send the following documents along with the application:
- Completely filled application form
- CV (with skills, publications, and Ph. D. research summary)
- Ph. D. degree certificate
- One letter of recommendation from the Ph. D. supervisor.
- Softcopy of certificates in support of educational qualification/s, experience/s, and date of birth.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Research Associate (Under DBT Funded Project) at IISER Pune: Apply by Nov 22.