The Indian School of Business, Hyderabad invites applications from meritorious candidates for various positons of Research Associate, Data Analyst and Data Sceintist in various research projects.
1. RA/ Data Analyst/ Data Scientist (2)
Institute of Data Science, Indian School of Business is a research focused statistics and computing lab. It offers a variety of opportunities to understand the current management phenomena in-depth, through research seminars, workshops, and PhD-level courses.The hands-on research experience is helpful as the candidate starts his/her own research in the field and invites applications for various posts as mentioned.
- A strong interest in Data Science with a passion for research
- Master’s in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, Big Data Engineering or equivalent from top Institution/University with high CGPA. Evidence of academic excellence.
- Excellent analytical and computing skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good programming and coding skills
- Two years of work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in analytics is preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Hemanth_Kumar@isb.edu.
2. Research Associate (2)
Professor Aaditya Dar and Shilpa Aggarwal at ISB Hyderabad are looking to hire multiple full-time Research Associates (RAs) to conduct research in the broad field of development economics. Current projects span topics in agriculture, health, microfinance and governance. These are long-term positions. Candidates would ideally begin ASAP and commit to work for at least one year, if not more. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Master’s degree with strong quantitative and programing skills, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While a degree in economics is not required per se, candidates must have research interests in empirical economics/applied microeconomics. Computer science students wishing to transition to economics are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with research experience are strongly preferred, especially those skilled at Stata and Python.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The filename for the CV should be in the following format: lastname_cv.pdf (everything in lower case).
- Similarly, code files should be named: lastname_code.do or lastname_code.py.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Research Associate (2)
Indian School of Business wants to recruit promising young researchers in the discipline of Accounting, Finance, Economics and Public Policy, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Strategy.
We seek applications from motivated individuals with a strong academic background to work as Research Associates at ISB. Research Associates (RA) generally go on to pursue Ph.D. in internationally renowned business schools after working at ISB for 2-3 years.
- A strong interest in Economics and Finance with a passion for research
- A Graduate or Postgraduate degree from top Engineering/Statistics/Economics programs with high CGPA from IIT, IIM, DSE, etc.
- Evidence of academic excellence.
- Excellent analytical and programming skills (Prior experience or training in data science/ statistics is preferred)
How to Apply?
If interested, please email your CV to Careers_ra_fd@isb.edu, clearly indicating your CGPA or percentage score, undergraduate and graduate level transcripts. Please mention “Research Associate in Finance and Economics under Prof. Krishnamurthy Subramanian” in the subject line.
4. Research Associate (1)
The Srini Raju Center for Information Technology and the Networked Economy (SRITNE) has an open position for a Research Associate with research interests in technology, technological innovation and the digital economy. SRITNE RAs have typically secured admission to leading doctoral programs worldwide, including PhD programs at various University of California campuses, INSEAD, London Business School, Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, and the University of Minnesota.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Engineering/ Economics from a top tier college.
- Prior research experience is strongly preferred, especially if accompanied by knowledge of statistical programming packages like Stata, R, and Python.
- Advanced machine learning (e.g., LASSO, random forest, gradient boosting, decision trees, etc.) skills is a valuable plus.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com.
Phone Number: +91 40 2300 7000