About the Scholarship
The objective of the R.D.BIRLA Scholarship Exam is to identify young talents and support their dreams of achieving the next level of academic excellence. The scholarship exam tests higher-order thinking skills from the field of Science & Mathematics.
- The scholarship exam will consist of only one exam paper.
- Exam Date : 27th November 2020.
- Top performers selected from the National Level category will be awarded a scholarship worth Rs. 1,00,000 (maximum).
Mode of Exam
Due to the pandemic, the exam will be conducted keeping in mind the safety of the participants. The R.D. Birla Scholarship Exam team is conducting the exam in two different modes.
- Online Mode: India’s first scholarship exam at the safety of your home: The Online Test will be conducted in a proctored environment while maintaining the authenticity and reliability of the prestigious test.
- At the Exam Centers: The candidate has to report at the allotted exam centre on the scheduled date and time to appear for the exam.
Students from grades 1 to 10 of all recognized education boards in India can participate in this exam.
Awards, Medals and Certificates (For each grade)
|Awards||Zonal Level||National Level|
|1st Prize||Rs. 2000||Rs. 5000|
|2nd Prize||Rs. 1500||Rs. 3500|
|3rd Prize||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2500|
Scholarship (For selected students across all grades)
|Scholarship Levels||Scholarship Amount|
|Super Genius||Rs. 75,000|
The registration fee is Rs. 350/-.
How to Register?
Interested students can register for the scholarship through this link.
Phone: +91 7378 795 942
For full notification, click the link below.