Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Quota and Capacity Planning Internship Opportunity at Salesforce, Bangalore.
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also provides a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
About the Internship
They are looking for dynamic, goal-oriented individuals with a proven analytical background who will succeed in a fast-paced environment and thrive in building and improving processes that will allow the company to scale. You will support one of our global operating units or global teams.
This position is part of a global team working across multiple regions, the position requires flexibility to work in the US time zone.
What you’ll be doing?
- Closely working with team leads on various projects:
- Capacity Model: Determine the Capacity of the sales organizations and target setting for individuals.
- Manager Distance: Design and analyze accurate measures for predicting the level of quota separation between management levels and manager targets.
- Overassign Philosophy: Define a methodology to identify over-assing needed to meet the company’s target utilizing net churn and other metrics.
- Building reporting dashboards: Create interactive dashboards using Tableau and other tools utilizing the backend databases.
- Reporting and evaluating account executives’ performance and analyzing target achievement.
- Various audits to identify any process snags and functional differences.
- Drive partnership between the systems automation team and business partners in finding opportunities for increased optimization and effectiveness in our existing processes and models.
- Create global operational standards to improve our team’s internal processes for business validation and scalable tools.
- As a member of this group you will have immense opportunities to work with a broad range of cross-functional groups, you will be analyzing massive data sets, Ad-hoc reports and supporting business operations.
- Qualification: Pursuing or completed MBA degree in Finance, Analytics, Operations, Nice to have certification in finance or other similar domain
- Prior Full-time/ Internship Experience: 0-2 years (cross IT Industry in Finance/Operation and Strategy roles)
- Analytical: Able to think critically and problem-solve
- Communicator: Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience
- Team Player: Able to build excellent rapport and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Good to have Technical skills: Experience in Excel/G Sheet, Presentation skills/G Slides, Database (SQL), Tableau, and Salesforce.com; and ability and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to new technologies, create scaleable analytical models
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Quota and Capacity Planning Internship Opportunity at Salesforce, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: