Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2022-23.
About the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) – a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, broaden horizons, and build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face.
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval
How to Apply?
Before submitting an application:
- Review the available courses and entry requirements below – in addition to the application guidance
- Check that the course you are applying for is available at your selected university at the start of the form for your application to be counted. For more information, please read the FAQs.
- Note that applicants are required to submit a university application at the same time as their scholarship application, unless stated otherwise
- Applicants can’t apply more than once to the same university. If applicants submit two applications for the same university, only the first application will be considered.
If you don’t have a MyACU account: register here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to set up an account. You will then be able to log in to the system here to access the application form.
If you do have a MyACU account: log in to the system here to access the application form.
Jan 10, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2022-23.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship 2022 [Aged 18-30 Years]: Apply by Jan 5
- GBSN Scholarship 2022 for Students from Developing Countries by Hanken: Apply by Jan 14