Applications are now open for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships!
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefited from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
Whats on Offer?
A life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration, studying in unique environments across the globe.
Awards are for two-year Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
The following courses are available/eligible for this award:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture
- Master of Science (MSc) in Forestry
- Master of Science in Applied Physics
- Master of Technology in Exploration Geophysics
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Communication Studies (MCS)
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course)
- You should have an aggregated average of 65% marks or 2.65 GPA out of 4
If you can demonstrate English language skills with an English competency qualification, this will be an added advantage.
Complete QECS application online.
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Applications are open until Wednesday, 26 June, 2019.
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com