Contemporary business practitioners believe that HRM is the core issue of organizational survival. It is the only competitive advantage that moves organizations towards excellence. HRM is often quoted as the ‘Be All’ and ‘End All’ of an organization. Today HR has taken a strategically central role in building a firms’ competitive advantage.
Particularly in knowledge-based industries, success increasingly depends upon “people embodied know-how”. This includes the knowledge, skills, and abilities imbedded in an organization’s members. To describe the importance of people in the organization, some experts
name it as “Human Resources” or “Human Capital” or “Intellectual Capital” to indicate the human capabilities that drive organizational performance.
Successful organizations are particularly adept at bringing together different kinds of people to achieve a common goal. This is what many organizational experts think as the essence of human resource management. The success of an organization depends upon its strategic planning, developing and managing human resources. The present course is designed to
impart knowledge of Human Resource Planning and Management to the participants with the following objectives.
- To educate and familiarize the participants with the advanced theories and models of
Human resource planning and management.
- To make them update in the latest developments in the field of human resource development and management.
- To train them to be well-versed with the use and applicability of various tools and
techniques of HR Audits and its implementations.
- To enrich their knowledge with the experience of both theories and practice of
HRP, HRD, and HRM with an Indian perspective.
- for nurturing the future manager in academics to meet any challenges of tomorrow’s
- IntroductiontoStrategic Human Resource Planning
- Carrier Planning and Management
- Career Advancement and Succession Planning
- Labour Relations and Work-Life Balance
- Knowledge Creation & Knowledge Management
- HRM in VUCA HRM environment
- . For Industry – Rs. 20,000/-
- For Outside student-10000/-
- South Asian Countries/low-Income countries-Rs.15000/-
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
The last date to apply is Oct 15, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-3222-282347; 9434703900
Email Id: email@example.com