Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the QA Automation Internship Opportunity at Dassault Systemes, Pune.
Dassault Systèmes SE is a French software corporation. It is among Fortune 50 list of the largest software companies that develops software for 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing and more.
What will your role be?
- Develop Automation scripts, for xCAD connectors, like Inventor, AutoCAD, SolidEdge, Revit.
- Understand the industry usage of domains such as Mechanical CAD, Architectural CAD.
- Learn and develop scripts using SAHI, AutoIT, Sikulli tools.
- Coordinate with global Automation teams and establish robust framework for QA to proceed further.
The Challenges ahead
- Learning Automation and CAD tools, developing framework and strategy for robust automation.
- Learning application and understanding the customer centric scenarios.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Basic understanding of CAD tools and design concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the QA Automation Internship Opportunity at Dassault Systemes, Pune.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Data Engineer) at CISCO, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Project Internship (STET – Mechatronics) at Philips, Pune: Applications Open