Python Programming is intended for software engineers, systems analysts, program managers, and user support personnel who wish to learn the Python programming language.
It is an 8 Days Hands-on Certificate Training Program. A Certificate will be awarded to all the participating delegates.
- To learn how to design and program Python applications.
- To learn how to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- To learn how to identify Python object types.
- To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
- To define the structure and components of a Python program.
- To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
- To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
- To learn how to build and package Python modules for reusability.
- To learn how to read and write files in Python.
- To learn how to design object‐oriented programs with Python classes.
- To learn how to use class inheritance in Python for reusability.
Course Fee: ₹ 6,000/- Includes professional fee (Exclusive of TDS).
Payment can be made by cheque / DD in favour of “AU TVS Centre for Quality Management” and send through courier or in person.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to:
AU TVS Centre for Quality Management,
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Restricted to 20 on First Come First Serve Basis.
- Certificate will be awarded to all the participating delegates.
Last date of Registration 02-July-2019.
+91-44-2235 – 8555 / 8623