The Azim Premji University’s Translation’s Initiative team is looking for a Publication Coordinator to join them and hence invites applications for the same. The work of the Translations Initiative (TI) is focused on Azim Premji University’s vision of providing access for quality higher education to a larger number of students belonging to diverse socio-economic backgrounds, particularly located in small towns and villages.
Publication Coordinator (Hindi-1; Kannada-1)
- Final proofreading/editing of all the materials before sending it for printing.
- Coordination with the publisher/s and designer for final printing.
- Plan and disseminate all printed material to relevant stakeholders – students, teachers, teacher educators, field groups, etc. in an effective manner. Estimate the demand and distribute a required number of printed copies to field teams and listed readers.
- Should be a Postgraduate in any discipline, with a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in editing/ proofreading/ translation
- Excellent ability to build network and relationships with writers and publishers
- Academic ability to understand education and social development related writings
- Should have an eye for detail and be able to provide constructive feedback.
- Ability to build and organize processes.
- Should be open to frequent travel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Kannada/Hindi and English.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Word, Unicode, and Latex. (knowledge of Nudi/Baraha for Kannada)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can please write to email@example.com. Please do mention “Publication Coordinator Role (Hindi/Kannada)” in the subject line.
Candidates are requested to send the following documents while applying:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in the position as well as sample work (writing samples).
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Copyediting Associates at IIM Ahmedabad [Multiple Vacancies; Work from Home]: Apply by May 15.