The Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), and Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) are organizing a conference on Public Health Challenges of Tropical Diseases.
The broad objectives of the conference are as follows:
- To develop critical linkages of Tropical diseases with development.
- To explore the socio-economic & geographical determinants and health implications of Tropical Diseases.
- To understand the role of health systems, multi-stakeholders participation, and networking in addressing Tropical Diseases.
- To understand the relevance of SDGs in the prevention and control of Tropical Diseases.
- To develop a right based and systems perspective towards Tropical Diseases management and health promotion.
Conference Registration Fee:
Student and Research Scholars: Without Accommodation- Rs. 1000; With Accommodation- Rs. 2000
Academicians, Corporates, NGOs and other agencies: Without Accommodation- Rs. 1500; With Accommodation- Rs. 3000
- Spot registration: Rs.500 (five hundred) extra including the above mentioned prescribed registration fee.
- The registration fees include participation and presentation in scientific sessions, certificate, lunch, and refreshments.
Call for papers:
Abstracts are invited on the topics relevant to the themes from the participants who want to
present papers at the conference.
- The paper should be original and unpublished.
- Abstracts on any theme of the conference cum workshop must be in Microsoft Word, the text should be in 12 points, Times New Roman font. Margins should be of one inch on all the sides, 1.5 spaced with a maximum of 250 words.
- Provide 4 to 6 keywords that can be used for indexing purposes.
- It may be submitted via email: email@example.com on or before 9th August 2019.
For Full-Length Papers:
- Papers must be in Microsoft Word with doc format ONLY
- Papers must be written in English (British).
- Authors are requested to submit a Camera-ready paper following the prescribed
- Your manuscript should include a separate page containing the following in the order
mentioned: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Abstract, Keywords, and main text, Acknowledgments, Appendix, and References.
- Papers and abstracts will only be accepted for Publication on the condition that the Manuscript has not been copyrighted, has not been published, has not been presented or accepted for presentation at professional meetings, and is not currently under Review for presentation at other professional meetings. A declaration to this effect must accompany the final paper, which must include ethical responsibilities and Standards as well.
- Authors should take responsibility of Content-Editing, Grammar-check, Proof-reading and formatting etc.
- Paper may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th December 2019
Last date for receiving abstracts: 9th August 2019
Acceptance of abstracts: 16th August 2019
Last date for conference registration & request for accommodation: 30th August 2019
Last date for sending the full-length paper for publication: 6th December 2019