Applications are invited for Psychologist Under Govt of Chhattisgarh Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 17 July.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates, for filling up the post of “Psychologist” on contract basis in the GOC funded project entitled “VKN Chhattisgarh ECHO for building capacity and capabilities in integrated mental health and addiction for the nurses in 27 districts of Chhattisgarh” – under Dr. Prabhat Kumar Chand, Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
- M.Sc. or MA Clinical Psychology or MA Psychology from an UGC recognized university/ institution
- Having minimum 6-month experience as a digital trainer or education in e-learning (Proof has to be attached)
- Maximum Age limit: 30 years
- Development of e-learning materials
- Ability to play role of teacher in LMS (Learning Management System) based e-learning
- Work as digital teacher
- Data entry
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to participate effectively as a team member
On contract basis for six months likely to be renewed depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties.
The detailed application should reach to Dr.Prabhat Kumar Chand, Professor of Psychiatry & PI of the VKN NIMHANS Chhattisgarh funded project, on this email: prabhat[at]vknnimhans.in. Only candidates who fulfilled the criteria and uploaded the correct document will be called for interview.
INR 30,000 p.m (Consolidated).
The last date for receipt of softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 17.07.2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Psychologist Under Govt of Chhattisgarh Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: