The objective of this conference is to bring out current and future development trends in the fields of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies. This conference will provide opportunities to the academicians.
This conference aims at bringing together a number of experts and manufacturers of renewable energy systems in the world to a common platform to discuss and develop strategies for accelerated growth of renewable energy as an alternate source of energy.
The conference will provide an opportunity to discuss economic, technical and legal issues concerning the growth and development of alternate energy use.
Department of Mechanical Engineering, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
Topics of Coverage
- Wind Energy Technologies and Applications
- High Altitude Wind Power and Offshore Wind Farms
- Solar and Low Energy Architecture Solar Trigeneration
- Solar Thermal Technologies
- Integrated Photovoltaics
- Nano thin film solar panels
- Osmotic Power Technology
- Biofuel Technologies
- Biomass Conversion and Gasification
- Marine Biomass Production
- Microbial Fuel Cell
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Technologies
- Enhanced Geothermal Systems
- Hydro Power Technologies
- Pico Hydro Power Technology
- Ocean Energy Systems
- Tidal Power Technology
- Magneto hydrodynamics(MHD)
- Low Carbon Technologies
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Energy and Environment Policy Regulations
- Advance hybrid electrical power conversion Technology
- Micro-grid and Grid synchronisation
- Application of Power electronics in RECS
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references (not more than 6 pages).
- All articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Papers would be reviewed based on the originality of the work, quality and relevance to the main theme of the conference.
- All Accepted papers will be published in National Journal of Technology (ISSN Code: 0973-1334), Journal of Engineering, Scientific Research and Applications (ISSN Code: 2455 – 3964).
- E-mail your paper and covering letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please name your files using the name of the first author.
- Please note that papers MUST be in MS Word IEEE format.
- If you have any questions or problems about these instructions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- The registration fee for (inclusive of service tax) delegates from Industrial Sectors/Corporate sectors: Rs. 2000
- Teaching Institute/Research Organization: Rs. 1500
- Students/Research scholars: Rs. 1000
Fore more details, please visit the official notification given here.