About the conference
Conference on Contemporary Engineering and technology(ICCET 2018) will be held at Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Mallikarjuna Rao College of Engineering & Technology (PSCMR), Vijayawada, India during April 2 – 3,2018. The objective of the International Conference on Contemporary Engineering and Technology(ICCET 2018) is to provide a platform for Students, Faculties, Researchers and Industrial professional engineers to present their research findings and developmental activities in the broad area of Science and Engineering. This conference will provide opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and their experiences to establish research relations for future collaborations. The conference is recognized as one of the major conferences in Engineering and Technology.
Call for papers
This conference aims to cover the latest outstanding developments in the field of Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology but not limited to the following branches-
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronicsand Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Animation and Computer Graphics
- Aviation Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Clinical Psychology
For more branches, click here
- Proceedings of ICCET 2018 will be published with ISBN number.All papers of ICCET 2018 which is selected for presentation will be published in International Journal for free.
- One Best Paper will be selected from each oral session, and one Excellent Paper will be selected from the Best papers.
- The Certificate for Excellent Papers and Best paper will be awarded. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Last date of paper submission: Mrach 20 2018
- Date of Conference: April 2-3, 2018
For registration details, click here
Phone: 08903234396 / 09966640503