Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Provident Housing Scholarship 2022 for UG Courses for Goa Students.
About the Scholarships
The Provident Housing scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford the cost of higher education and are at risk of dropping out due to a family financial status.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage students, to overcome financial constraints without impact on their education.
- Minimum 50% in Class 12
- Course Level: Under Graduate
- Course Name: B.C.A.-Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Course Name: B.A.-Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Course Name: B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Course Name: B.B.A.-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The scholarship amount is Rs. 10,000/-.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
List of documents/certificates which are required to be submitted while applying for the scheme.
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first-year students)
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
April 10, 2022
Piyush Gangwar: firstname.lastname@example.org