The Council for Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS) invite Mobility Plus Project Proposals from eligible candidates.
The call is based on the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on Scientific and Technological Cooperation of the year 2018 between the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (hereinafter referred to as CSIR) and the Czech Academy of Sciences (hereinafter referred to as CAS).
- Enhancement of scientific cooperation between both countries;
- Stimulation of involvement of young researchers;
- Support of research teams aspiring to cooperate on large international projects in the future;
- Enabling the use of methodology, infrastructure, and equipment for the mutual benefit of both institutions.
Project proposals from all research fields excluding Humanities and Social Sciences are accepted. The maximum project duration is 2 years, i.e. 24 months; an extension beyond this period is not permitted.
Each research team consists of:
- One principal investigator (senior or junior researcher employed on a regular basis);
- One or more co-investigators (employed on a regular basis).
Research team members are divided into following categories:
- Senior researchers (5 or more years after receiving Ph.D.);
- Junior researchers (less than 5 years after receiving a Ph.D.);
- Others (e.g. engineers, technicians).
On the Indian side:
- The Financial contribution shall be provided by the CSIR towards the costs of the Indian research team.
- The maximum financial contribution shall be INR 8,00,000/- per mobility project per year.
- Mobility costs (travel, living expenses, insurance, visa fee) will be met by CSIR;
- Research costs (consumables, services, equipment, etc.) will be met by the concerned CSIR Institute.
- The course of project implementation will be monitored through annual and final reports.
Call for Submissions
Project proposals must be complete and submitted within the stated deadline through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by post.
At the national level, each partner organization evaluates submitted proposals based on its internal rules and prepares a ranking list. At the international level, both partner organizations exchange their ranking lists, merge them, negotiate the final ranking and approve the proposals selected for funding.
- Deadline for submission of project proposals: June 1, 2020
- Completion of the assessment at the national level: September 2020
- Completion of the joint assessment at the international level: October 2020
- Approval of the final results by both partner organizations: November 2020
- Announcement of results: December 2020
Phone Number: +91-11-23736212/23316764
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.