The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, and Vinnova (The Agency for Innovation Systems), Government of Sweden invites proposals for AI for Advancing Healthcare across India & Sweden under the Innovations partnership between India and Sweden.
DBT and Vinnova through the Digital healthcare call aim to ensure a sustainable and equitable spread of technology in advancing healthcare access and affordability across India and Sweden.
The call seeks to provide scalable and implementable innovative, sustainable, and flexible public health solutions across both countries using AI-based technologies as a tool.
Applicants from research institutes, academia, or not-for-profit research organizations will be funded by DBT subject to fulfillment of their eligibility conditions and verifiable documents. Companies or start-ups will be funded by BIRAC (on a matching grant for costs above Rs 50 lakhs).
- This call addresses groupings of at least two project partners of differing expertise; artificial intelligence plus healthcare, nursing or care.
- Vinnova and DBT would like to see new inter-sectoral collaboration and AI experts working in other industries such as financial technology to tackle and release the potential of AI in healthcare, nursing, and care.
- The aim is for these partnerships to result in new products and services, which can be commercialized, thus helping enhance Sweden and India’s international competitiveness within the field.
- The solutions which are produced must also contribute indirect economic value through such things as improved healthcare or streamlining of nursing or care.
- For this reason, proposed solutions should be scalable and implementable during the lifetime of the project.
- Projects should have a clear user perspective.
Who can Apply?
This call addresses Indian and Swedish consortium partners of differing expertise; artificial intelligence plus healthcare, nursing or care. The project parties should be legal entities and independent of each other with base operations in respective countries. Applicants might include start-ups, companies, incubators, universities, research institutes, hospitals, county councils, state municipalities, primary or tertiary care centers.
In this call, a requirement owner means someone who needs the solution which the project intends to develop. The requirement owner is responsible for the solution corresponding to a genuine need and that the solution can be implemented within the allotted duration of the project.
Call for Proposals
Interested candidates can submit their proposals online by clicking here.
The last date to submit your proposals is August 28, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in ProposalsforNGOs #togetherwecan Photo Contest 2020 [Win Upto Rs. 7500]: Submit by Jul 15.